About Me

My photo
Hi, this blog is a mixture of my life as a wife, mum to 2 kids and creator of handmade cards which I sell to fund my addiction to craft stuff.
Grass

Monday 10 October 2011

Crafting Corner


On folksy forums at the moment is a thread where people are posting photos of their crafting space, well here is mine in all it`s messy glory (actually this is fairly tidy, I can actually find my desk!) it`s a corner in our bedroom that is so small/ awkward that it was just used to stack boxes in until I started cardmaking (come to think of it I still stack boxes in it just full of paper instead of old clothes!) Hope you`re not too shocked :-)

5 comments:

  1. hehe and i bet you know where everything is.
    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough I do, until I tidy up then I can`t find anything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee, just found you through Folksy!

    Mess is good, tidy means you spent too much time cleaning and not crafting:)
    love
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got your link through Blossom and Snowflakes. My reaction was 'oh wow' such a small space, but well used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sarah:-) I do have a lot of stuff in there, Hubby did mention putting shelves in the alcove to give me better use of the space but hasn't got around to it yet!

      Diane x

      Delete