About Me

My photo
Hi, this blog is a mixture of my life as a wife, mum to 2 kids and creator of handmade cards which I sell to fund my addiction to craft stuff.
Grass

Friday 5 October 2012

Folksy Friday, Autumn Colours Part 1

I decided it was time I did a Folksy Friday blog (can't remember the last one I did!) and chose the lovely colours of autumn leaves as my theme, I put a plea on the folksy forum for items & was inundated lots of lovely items. I've decided to split them into colour groups & I'll try to include something from everyone who replied.
As there were so many items I've decided to split them into 3 blogs so I don't bore you all silly.

If you want to see more details click on the shop name next to the photo.

I'll start with the rich browns
Funky Mosiacs 







WildRose Designs 







FlowaPowa 







FranMade 







Anna Louise Designs 










SewFlair 










PhoenixProjects 










ZouZou Designs 








 The Mucky Pup










Ann Chandler Originals 











Handcrafted By Jo









Amy Youngman Designs 










CanUKnitit











Part Two, Oranges Coming Soon :-)

Diane x







































No comments:

Post a Comment